Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OK, I'll give a little update on the grandkids!

Well I know it's been a little while since I updated much on the little ones, especially the girls.  All of them are doing great.  I feel so fortunate to have Tanner and Emma so close and get to see them quite often.  I really miss the daily stuff about Lilly but her parents are wonderful about sending pictures and videos.  We have seen her roll over, clap, chatter and pull up.  But we will get to see her up close and personal on Saturday.   Below are a couple of my favorites from them:




Tanner is taking survival swimming lessons and I've only been 2 times and cried through most of the lesson that is featured here.  Emma is engaging so much.  Imagine Lindsay all over again, never wanting to be away from anyone else and talking all the time.  But the end result is amazing and the in between time was stinking fun!!  Here are Tanner and Emma doing their latest!!















No comments: