Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where our Zambian children live

Well we've been home from Zambia nearly a month now and we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Taylor and Amanda's baby girl.  Coming home from Zambia has been a little difficult.  I wasn't really ready to talk much about my trip because I when I said something about it, I wanted it to really make an impact.  Well I'm not sure how much of an impact I'm making but talking about Zambia and Family Legacy's work there keeps those children and my experiences in my thoughts daily.  I'm worried about the children we worked with, if they are getting food daily or having nightmares.  Those are everyday occurances for them.  I'm anxious about where we should invest our money there so it benefits the most children.  Today I'll give you a glimpse of where and how the children we worked with live and and the schools they attend if they can afford it.

Specific prayer requests:
     That our children have food on a daily basis
     That our children are safe from the influences of witch doctors
     That our children don't have nightmares
     That our children are remembering the lessons of CampLIFE - that God wants them to seek first the kingdom of God








No comments: